Effective January 1, 2006 America First Companies officially changed its name to the Burlington Capital Group LLC. Originally founded in 1984 by Michael B. Yanney as an investment banking firm, the company has since expanded its offerings to real estate development and management, money management and agribusiness opportunities in emerging markets. The Burlington Capital Group is located in the historic Burlington Place in the heart of Omaha's Old Market.
Our accomplishments include the following:
- Served as the general partner for 17 public limited partnerships and four private partnerships
- Raised, financed and managed assets of nearly $4 billion
- Served more than 100,000 investors
- Development of a leading property management team earning the prestigious Accredited Management Organization (AMO) conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management
- Founders of an independent investment advisory firm managing portfolios for individuals, endowments and foundations
- Managers of a $100 million private equity investment partnership which is fully invested in food and agribusiness companies in the former Soviet Union
The Burlington Capital Group is a privately held, employee-owned firm headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.